Join Catalyst for Payment Reform and the National Alliance of Health Care Purchaser Coalitions to examine year-over-year results of payment reform implementation in the commercial market. This webinar will mark the release of two new National Scorecards on Payment Reform as well as updated 2013 & 2014 National Scorecards with CPR’s Scorecard 2.0 methodology.
Powered by the National Alliance’s eValue8 Health Plan RFI, CPR’s National Scorecards on Payment Reform quantify the use of specific payment methods. The Scorecards allow the country to identify which alternative payment methods (APMs) have caught on and which ones have stalled in the private sector. Join us in marking the release of these new resources while also exploring how macro-level quality and affordability results have fared during the same time period and which payment methods hold the best evidence toward improving health care quality and cost.
During this webinar, you’ll:
- Take in the results of the partnership between the National Alliance and Catalyst for Payment Reform to create four new or updated National Scorecards on Commercial Payment Reform, using eValue8 data to track payment reform implementation at the payment method level in 2012, 2013, 2016, and 2017.
- Explore whether payment reform plays a role in improving health care value by examining results from the leading macro-level indicators to watch on quality and affordability of health care during the same time periods.
- Understand which payment methods are being used, which ones have the most evidence to work, and what actionable steps are that employers can take to push the market further.
- Get ready for the National Alliance’s 2020 release of 2018 payment reform adoption results that will include a deep dive on the scope and reach of bundled payment programs.
Thank you to our speakers!
- Andréa Caballero, Program Director, Catalyst for Payment Reform
- Foong-Khwan Siew, Director of eValue8, National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
- Alejandra Vargas-Johnson, Project & Research Manager, Catalyst for Payment Reform