Throughout 2017, CPR will be hosting a variety of complimentary, monthly webinars exclusively for employers and other health care purchasers. The webinars will cover a wide range of topics including health plan contracting, benefit and network designs, payment reform, and working with providers, benefits consultants, state Medicaid agencies, and other purchasers.
If you are an employer or other health care purchaser, don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about these critical topics! The schedule for webinars through April follows below, though it is subject to change.
March 23rd: "Innovation in Benefit Designs" Webinar. Sign up here.
July 25th: "Revisiting Reference Pricing" Webinar. Registration coming soon.
August 22nd: "How to Work with Benefits Consultants" Webinar. Registration coming soon.
September 28th: "The Value of Regional Business Coalitions" Webinar. Registration coming soon.
October 24th: "Keeping Tabs on Your Health Plan" Webinar. Registration coming soon.
November 14th: "How to Evaluate Payment Reform Programs" Webinar. Registration coming soon.
December 12th: "Understanding the Role of State Medicaid Agencies" Webinar. Registration coming soon.
Understanding Market Dynamics. Listen to the recording and view the presentation slides.
How to Become a High-Value Purchaser Webinar. Listen to the recording and view the presentation slides.
Quality & Price Transparency Webinar. Listen to the recording and view the presentation slides.
Payment & Delivery Reform Webinar. Listen to the recording and view the presentation slides.
The Basics of Health Plan Sourcing and Contracting Webinar. Listen to the recording and view the presentation slides.
More Past Events
CPR’s Virtual Summit on Aligning Provider Payment & Benefit Design, September 20, 2016
2016 Summer Series
Experts joined CPR throughout the month of August for our annual free series of webinars on the urgent issues facing health care purchasers, including behavioral health, maternity, telehealth, and care management. Listen to the recording and view the presentation slides.
Virtual Summit on the Quality Measures that Matter, October 30, 2015
Catalyst for Payment Reform held a Virtual Summit about CPR's new Employer-Purchaser Guide to Quality Measure Selection, which helps purchasers more effectively design, implement and evaluate health care delivery and payment reform programs. During the web-based event:
- CPR discussed why it commissioned HCI3 and Discern Health to help develop a set of priorities for quality measurement.
- HCI3 and Discern Health gave an overview of the methodology behind the Priority Measure Set.
- Stakeholders discussed what such prioritization means for the health care system.
2015 Summer Series: How Employers and Public Purchasers Can Work Together on Payment Reform
Catalyst for Payment Reform hosted a weekly series of webinars during the month of August for employers and other health care purchasers about how the public and private sectors can work together on payment reform.
- August 5 - In the first week, Michael Bailit and Megan Burns from Bailit Health Purchasing provided examples of how public and private purchasers are collaborating on reforms and how such teamwork can be powerful. In their presentation, they shared their experience working with states to align payment methods and quality measures. Download the presentation
- August 12 - In the second week, CPR member Brooks Daverman, Tennessee Division of Health Care Finance and Administration, explained Tennessee’s episode-based payment initiative and how employers and other purchasers are getting involved. Download the presentation
- August 19 - In the third week, Dr. Joseph Thompson, Director, Arkansas Center for Health Improvement, discussed Arkansas’ efforts to work with employers, such as Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. on Arkansas’ patient centered medical home initiative. A representative of Wal-Mart also joined to share how they participated. Download the presentation
- August 24 - Lastly, consultants from McKinsey & Company shared their views on how best to orchestrate multi-payer efforts. The consulting firm has assisted Tennessee, Arkansas, and Ohio in their episode-based payment and patient centered medical home initiatives. Download the presentation
Virtual Summit on State Efforts to Ensure Competition Among Providers, November 18, 2014
Download the presentation
The Telehealth Landscape: A CPR, Towers Watson Webinar, October 6, 2014
Listen to a Recording of the Webinar
CPR's National Scorecard on Payment Reform Webinar, September 30, 2014
Listen to a Recording of the 2014 National Scorecard Results
CPR's Tools to Drive Payment Reform Webinar, September 30, 2013
Download the presentation.
CPR, HCI3 and Consumer-Purchaser Disclosure Project Webinar on Price Transparency, April 8, 2013
View the presentation